* She shows it through her body language. Positive body language is a strong indicator that she's into you. If she likes you, she'll show it through the way she acts and through how she positions her body when she's with you. Eye contact, gently leaning in towards you when you talk, playing with her hair, touching her face; these are the types of things that she'll do when she's interested.
* She listens to you and asks questions. In her eyes, you stand out from the others among the crowd. You have something interesting to say, and she's hooked. By itself, this doesn't indicate that she's attracted to you in a romantic way, it only means that she's highly interested in you as a person. Remember, all of these things go together. She has to be interested in you as a person in order for her to be attracted to you romantically.
* She's Relaxed/She stands close to you....which means, she trusts you.She isn't afraid to be herself around you. Through your actions and your body language, you've made her feel valued as a human being, and not just as a one night stand.
* She playfully hits you or touches you. This is called flirting. Most people have a natural desire to keep others out of their personal space. You know how it is, how many times have you felt uncomfortable when a strange person gets too close to you? We only let those in who we are more comfortable with. When a woman is attracted to you, she feels comfortable enough with you that she'll initiate moving into your space, or she'll allow you into hers.
* She giggles. Typically, giggling is a mixture of attraction and nervousness. When a woman laughs, it means that she has found something funny to laugh at. When she giggles, it's more personal, more in depth; it's like she's released her inner child for a brief moment. She's a little nervous, a little shy, but no so much that it incapacitates her. She finds you attractive, and can respect your sense of humor.
* She playfully calls you names.She's teasing you. When a woman calls you crazy, or silly, or funny, or even cute.. there's a good chance she's into you. It's the same way we used to play as children - running around the playground, catching cooties from the girls, poking fun at them because we secretly like them. The adult world really isn't that different. Only this time, we want to catch cooties.
* She's available. If a woman is interested in you, she will make herself available. In other words, she'll give you her phone number or email address, and will quickly rush to answer or return your call. When you offer her an opportunity to hang out with you, she will just as quickly accept - even if she already had plans. If she couldn't break those plans, then she'll offer another day in exchange.
* She keeps "popping up". So maybe you're wondering if someone that you've known for awhile is interested. In addition to the above points, this woman will keep "popping up" everywhere you go. Unless you're on a college campus, or live in a very small town, this generally doesn't happen that often. Occasionally, it does, but if she maneuvers her way through a crowd just to be close to you, or finds out that you're going to the pool hall and shows up exactly the same time you do, there's a good chance she's into you.
* She gives you her number, or asks you to hang out. The only reason a woman would either give you her phone number, email, or other contact information is because she want's future contact with you. A woman would not ask you to 'hang out' if she wasn't attracted to you in some way. I would be remiss in pointing this out, but it always surprises me how many people miss this. Enjoyed...
Sunday, 8 May 2011
Friday, 6 May 2011
There is a ferocious voice that comes from within us and keeps on pointing our shortcomings. Whenever we are about to start a new work or work upon a new venture, this voice always tries to demotivate and demoralize us. This is nothing, but the voice of pessimism or negativity that is there in each and everyone of us. It might be very strong in someone and very weak in someone else, but it is surely there in everyone of us.
It is this pessimism only that does not even allow us to try certain things which we may be able to do successfully. As someone has rightly said “Your biggest enemy is you yourself.” Clearly, it is this pessimism only that does not even let us try to achieve success.
The story of a boy and a balloon seller is worth telling here. A little boy once went to a gas-balloon seller and saw him selling a lot of colourful balloons. He saw a lot of colourful balloons going up towards to the sky. He asked the balloon seller whether a black coloured balloon would also go up in a similar way as the coloured ones were going. The balloon seller replied, “Son! It does not matter what colour the balloon is, but it is what is inside the balloon that makes it go up.”
Similarly, it is what is inside a person that leads to his success. It does not matter how he looks like or what his financial status is. It is just the confidence and positive thinking or optimism inside him that ultimately lead to his success in life.
One must always go about doing everything with a positive and a cool mind. As has been rightly said 'A calm mind can even conquer storms'. Henry Ford once said, “Whether you think you can or you cannot, you are usually right.” The meaning is clear – it is what we think about ourselves that ultimately matters in our performance.
Whatever technology we see around us has been possible only because the people who were responsible for developing them were highly optimistic and believed in themselves. Be it the bulb by Thomas Edison or the car by Henry Ford or the present day technology. Every technical or scientific marvel we come across today, has been a result of optimism and hardwork. Just imagine what would have happened if Thomas Edison had given up all his experiments, thinking that he was not capable enough. The world would not have been the way it is today.
It is just what we want and strive for with a positive mind that we ultimately get. Negativities and failures do come in everyone's life. But those who have faith in themselves and are willing to work hard ultimately reach their goal. One must not get bogged down by failures because after all, failure is the stepping stone to success. Every person who is successful today is sure to have encountered one or many failures in the past. He is successful today, not because he got everything in a plate and that the situations were always favourable, but because he was optimistic and worked hard from his heart's core to become what he is today. Situations are never totally favourable. We just need to look for that silver lining in the dark clouds and grab each and every opportunity that comes our way.
“A boat cannot reach the shore if it surrenders to the tempest.
Those who try from their heart's core cannot be defeated in their quest.”